Brittany Crêpe and Galette
French Executive Chef Dominique Ferchaud has dug out his secret recipes of Crêpes and Galettes from Brittany, France and is offering some exquisite dishes with savory fillings such as cheese, meat, seafood and vegetables as well as an enticing dessert selection. Available from Monday 15th – Sunday 21st May 2017 at Wine Pub.
- Sockeye smoked salmon and gravlax galette with potato, lemon cream espuma and mixed salad / THB 380 net
- La Campagnarde topped with Caesar salad, egg, ham, button mushrooms, tomato and Emmental cheese / THB 380 net
- Thai-style seafood galette with shrimps, calamari and mussels / THB 410 net
- Galette Savoyarde – Potato and bacon with Reblochon cheese / THB 420 net
- Crêpe with mango and sticky rice / THB 200 net
- Crêpe with banana flambé, Chalong Bay rum and chocolate sauce / THB 250 net
- King Power and Accor Plus members receive 10% discount
Cancel reservationBack to reservation page
Enjoy the best Wine Bar Promotions along with 48 wines by the glass and over 130 references of wine by the bottle at Wine Pub on the 2nd floor of Pullman Bangkok King Power.
This post is also available in: Thai